Oil Serum For Oily Skin is very effective and natural. I will discuss how to make natural oil serum for oily skin. Natural skincare can be effortless once you understand some basics about oils. Oily skin types can benefit from both serums and oils. we talk a basic formula for oily skin to make a mixture of vegetable and essential oils. Ideal for those who do not know how to start aromatherapy.
In this article, we are going to make a specific proposal for you to make a serum of vegetable and essential oils specifically for the care of oily skin. It only takes a few minutes to do it, and it couldn’t be more natural and more effective for your skin.
Vegetable and essential oils Serum For Oily Skin
As we have already told you many times, there is no better care for the skin of the whole body (and especially the face) than serum of vegetable oils and essential oils. Far from leaving skin looking oily, fats are the kings of beauty when it comes to nourishing and regenerating the deepest layers of the skin.
The vegetable and essential oils, generally regulate metabolism and skin health. That is, it is not that some produce more fat and others less; all of them regulate fat production and are cell regenerators.
The fact of choosing one or other, depending on the type of skin. Whatever you have, it has more to do with the amount of absorption time. Some vegetable oils are thicker and take longer to absorb (and therefore are more suitable for dry skin ), and others are absorbed quickly (and therefore are more suitable for oily skin ).
But you must keep in mind that all of them are good for all skin types since they all have very similar properties that are precisely those that any healthy skin needs.
Little aromatherapy oils Serum For Oily Skin
In this article, we are going to give you a specific formula for oily skin. Still, we recommend that, if you want to start taking care of your skin ecologically and healthily in the long term, you learn more about the properties of oils in general. In this way, you will become the right expert, and you will be able to develop different formulas, something that is not only good for your skin but is also extremely rewarding and fun.
Recipe to make oil serum for oily skin
There are many alternatives and possibilities to make a serum for oily skin. Many oils can help us regulate the problems derived from oily skin: acne, black spots, impurities, excessive production of oil, etc.
The good thing about aromatherapy recipes is that we can make particular blends based on our problems. For example, in addition to having oily skin, you may want to reduce your wrinkles, blemishes, or have sensitive or devitalized skin, etc.
The mixture that we propose here is a essential and standard recipe for oily skin. Ideal to start when you don’t know where to start. Although, as we have already told you, the more you know, the better recipes you can prepare and the more personalized according to your needs. It also helps in acne management and shrinking large skin pores.
What do you need to make this recipe
Apply oil serum for oily skin in a natural way today. Below we list all the ingredients you will need. This recipe is perfect if you don’t want to spend so much money or want to make it simpler, skip some of the oils in each group:
Size of Oil Serum Container
An empty 50ml glass container (better dark to preserve the properties of the oils for longer)
Oils Vegetables Serum For Oily Skin
- Vegetable jojoba oil is most important. (If you don’t want to spend more money, you can start with this).
- Rosehip vegetable oil -it is perfect but most expensive.
- Hazelnut vegetable oil -ideal for its very fluid texture.
- Lavender essential oil -This is the most important in the mix. Its feature is to make everything work efficiently with coordination.
- Tea tree essential oil -used to control the production of sebum. One of the best for the development of infections such as blackheads and acne.
- Neroli essential oil -a jewel of beauty ideal for oily and combination skin.
How to mix serum in a natural way
To make this oil serum recipe, follow these steps:
- Open the empty 50ml container.
- Fill container 1/3 with each of the vegetable oils almost to the top. If you do not want to spend too much money and decide to add vegetable oil, then use the proportions of fats of your choice. For example, if you are going to use jojoba, fill it to the top with that oil. If you choose two, add half of each. If you want three, take 1/3 of each.
- Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil + 10 drops of tea tree essential oil + 5 drops of neroli.
- Close the container and shake it a little so that all the ingredients mix well. Ready to use!
How to apply the serum on oily skin
Since oils generally have a thicker texture than creams, it should be applied in a specific way. We propose two options:
First moisten the face with hydrogen. For oily skin we would like lavender water. Pour a few drops of serum on the hands without rubbing it (with wet facial skin), rub it on the face.
The other is cheaper. Simply put a few drops of the serum on your hands. turn on the sink tap, and mix the oil with two or three drops of water in your hand, rub between your hands. Apply the mixture on your face.
The important thing is to mix the oil with a little water at the moment so that it aborts faster, and its application is more fluid and simple.