What is the Corona Virus?
Coronavirus transmission is taking a severe form day by day. According to the (CDC), the Novel Corona Virus (2019-nCoV) is a particular virus that can cause respiratory illnesses such as a common cold. Almost everyone gets infected with the coronavirus at one point in their life. The symptoms are usually mild to moderate. In some cases, infections can cause low-respiratory illnesses such as pneumonia and bronchitis. Another name of coronavirus is COVID-19.
These particular types of viruses are common in livestock around the world, but only a handful of them affect humans. Rarely, coronaviruses can evolve and spread from animals to humans. According to scientists, coronavirus is probably ‘mutating’ already inside the human body, that is, changing its shape and reshaping. As a result, the horror of it can take shape. Experts have confirmed that the virus can spread from one human body to another.
The origin of the coronavirus
The first outbreak of this deadly disease began in Wuhan, China. On December 5, the first Chinese authorities alerted the World Health Organization to the outbreak of a pneumonia-like disease in the city. The first one died on January 5.
According to the World Health Organization, Millions of people worldwide have been infected with the virus so far. Of which 5 percent died. Health check-ups have arranged at various airports in different countries.
How to prepare for Coronavirus transmission?
Follow proper health advice from the WHO and local health authorities.
*Follow the updated information about the Coronavirus.
*To avoid spreading the rumor, always verify the source of the information you received.
*Don’t spread the rumor.
*Regularly check in with victims and encourage them to do what they enjoy.
*Use WHO data to control anxiety.
*Share the stories of the victims.
*Express sympathy for the victims.
Coronavirus transmission Symptoms
Symptoms can usually occur within 2 to 14 days after coronavirus transmission. A cold cough will cause fever and shortness of breath. The virus infects the human lungs and spreads from one person to another through the respiratory system.
- Feeling fatigued
- A high temperature
- Cough and throat pain
The Corona Virus has already entered all the countries. It can lead to complexity, such as pneumonia and kidney failure. Furthermore, viral pneumonia can lead to epidemics. There are many species of the coronavirus, but only seven of these can infect human bodies.
Will the Coronavirus reduced in warm weather?
Can warm weather spread coronavirus? If everything goes well, the new virus can behave like SARS-KOV-2, an influenza virus. Then the spring will kill the pathogens with its rising temperatures, and the spread of the Covid-19 disease will end with the Coronavirus annual flu, which begins to decline as winter approaches.
While spring may be a season of hope for the world, it is not yet known what the influenza virus that covid 19 will treat.
Virologist Thomas Pittsman says, “experts are not yet making accurate predictions about the speed of the virus because we do not know the virus yet.”
Even in warmer climates like Singapore, the number of people suffering from the coronavirus is more than 100. In hot climatic countries such as Brazil and Argentina, several people infected with the virus. Some researchers say that “the new coronavirus may and may not behave like the common flu.”
Researchers at the University of Maryland say preliminary studies have shown evidence of coronavirus activation in certain climates. The most affected regions – China, Wuhan, Iran, Italy, and South Korea – are located at approximately the same latitude. The weather is also similar in these regions. Based on these data, researchers at the University of Maryland have suggested that certain areas should prepare for the risk of the imminent outbreak by positioning the map on the map.
Preliminary research suggests that the virus is more active in winter. However, it is not yet 100 percent sure how much will spread in hot weather.
When can the coronavirus vaccine come out?
Numerous research-based pharmaceutical companies, universities, and other research institutes started working immediately.
Researchers in Hong Kong, the United States, Germany, France, Australia, Canada, and Israel are also busy in vaccinating vaccines in addition to the National Institute for Viral Control and Prevention in China.
A number of projects are financially supported by the CEPI, an international partnership with the government and private-funded epidemic. The partnership is currently funding the development of the Kurvac (here in Germany) and Innovio and Modnern (US) vaccines. There is also a project at Queensland University (Australia), which has been testing a vaccine since late February.
In principle, it cannot deny that a vaccine will only be available after the current epidemic has subsided. But more COVID-19 waves may continue to flow around the world.
If summer starts in the Northern Hemisphere and viruses have a hard time, the epidemic can spread to the cold southern hemisphere. Then, by the end of the autumn, the infection can spread more quickly to the north.
The development of vaccines against covid-19 is in full swing. Nevertheless, it will take at least a year before it is available in the market.
Who has the highest risk of death for coronavirus
Many people who have exposed to coronavirus may be at risk of death. Some Chinese researchers have answered that question.
According to their data, those who have high blood pressure are at the highest risk of death for coronavirus. But Chinese researchers couldn’t explain why their risk was high.
According to their commentary, patients who have hypertension are not able to control the virus after they infected with coronas.
Chinese doctor Du Bin says, like other experts, I have seen the highest risk of death for high blood pressure patients in this virus. In most cases, we have found that it is challenging to save Corona from hypertension. Thus, individuals more than sixty years older, and patients with high blood pressure are at higher risk. So they have to be specially monitored.
Coronavirus treatment and Remedy
There is no specific antiviral treatment to relieve coronavirus transmission. Supportive care should take to relieve the symptoms of the affected person. In treating critically ill patients, it is essential to be careful about the function of their vital organs.
Researchers in the US, UK, AU, and China have already begun working on one. However, the probability of receiving a potential vaccine for up to one year is minimal, and the health workers will have the highest risk of contracting the Coronavirus. Therefore, experts advise them to exercise the highest degree of caution.
Preventing the coronavirus transmission
- Wash your hands with soap repeatedly throughout the day.
- After coming from outside, clothes should be washed thoroughly with soap.
- The mask should be used when exiting and may be worn inside the room if necessary.
- When coughing or coughing, it is necessary to cover the mouth with a tissue and then wash the hands thoroughly after removing the tissue.
- You should refrain from putting your hands on your nose or eyes, or mouth.
- Contact people who have fever or cough should avoid, and if fever is infected, one should stay indoors and refrain from traveling abroad when ill.
- Have to take a bath once or more every day.
- You should drink fruit juice and plenty of water.
- If you or someone you know has a cold fever or shortness of breath, consult a specialist immediately.
- Animal contact should avoid in any area where the coronavirus has spread. And with sufficient protection, then you have to go.
- When someone is ill, try to know Whether there has traveled abroad in recent times.
- Be careful when going into the market or shopping.
- Before your treatment appointment, call a healthcare provider and tell them that you or you are evaluating for a 2019-nCoV infection. It will help healthcare officers take steps to prevent other people from becoming infected.
- You should refrain from eating raw or semi-cooked foods, wash hands thoroughly while holding raw milk, fresh eggs, or meat.
- Clean and disinfect the daily use of objects and Surfaces.
- You should not share your dishes, glasses, cups, food utensils, towels, bedding, or other items with other people in your home. After using these items, you should wash them thoroughly with soap and water.
When and why use a mask to prevent Coronavirus transmission?
Masks will use to prevent coronavirus infection. As the issue spread to popularity, there was a mask crisis in many parts of the world. In some cases, the price was too high. Let’s find out what the World Health Organization says about the use of masks.
- Coronavirus is infected or suspected if you are healthy yourself – you only need to wear your mask when it comes to having a person.
- Use a mask if you have a Sneeze or cough so that if you have coronavirus in your body, it does not spread to others.
- Mask use is useful only if you frequently wash hands with alcohol-based hand (common hexisol or similar products on the market) or soap-water.
- To use the mask, you should know how to use it.
How to use :
- Clean the hands (with soap-water at least 20 seconds or hand rub) before wearing the mask.
- Don’t grab the front of the mask while wearing it.
- Cover the nose and mouth with the mask. Remember that there is no gap between the face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. And if you touch, clean your hands (At least 20 seconds with soap-water or with hand sanitizer).
- Replace the hood when it seems moist or wet or damp. Do not use disposable or masks made for one-time use.
- Do not touch the front part of the mask when removing it. Upon opening the hood, Immediately place in the dirt box.
- Clean your hands after removing the mask.
How to control growing anxiety?
- It is normal to feel sadness, stress, confusion, fear, or anger during any crisis. In that case, the person who can help you the most, such as your family, friends, or a member of your supportive community, can discuss this matter.
- If you must stay home, maintain a healthy lifestyle with proper diet, sleep, exercise. Connect with loved ones via email and phone. Connect with your social media like – Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Do not use smoking, alcohol, or other drugs to control your emotions.
- If you have a physical problem, talk to a health worker or counselor. Make a comprehensive plan of where to go and how to seek help for your physical and mental health needs.
Coronavirus Doable and exclusionary
The Corona Virus has already entered all the countries. So let’s not know the details about the coronavirus Doable and exclusionary:
- Drink boiling water higher than 70 degrees Celsius.
- Avoiding handshakes.
- Must be two or three hands away from human beings.
- Do gurgles regularly.
- The nose and mouth should be covered, and the cold-cough should be wiped thoroughly with tissue paper.
There is no natural cure for novel Coronaviruses. There is no cure for such a frequent Cold cough. Accordingly, experts have not yet been able to get an overall idea of the depth of the Coronavirus. So at this moment, awareness can be a powerful tool to fight against it. It is desirable to remain of all kinds of Predetermined to avoid risk.